We're proud to be exhibiting at OTC 2014
and we hope to see you there!
Be sure to visit us in booth number 3104 to learn more about our company including:
When failure is not an option, AGC Chemicals delivers! We are a global leader of fluorochemical solutions. Register for a free pass to OTC 2014 and learn more about Smart Chemistry Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry from AGC Chemicals – booth 3104.
Oil and gas drilling platforms, pipelines and refineries can’t fail. Your critical applications require seals, packers, gaskets, o-rings, wire/cable and exterior coatings that are robust and reliable. AGC’s high performance fluoropolymer resins, custom compounds and fluoroelastomers can tolerate extreme temperatures, pressures, and harsh chemical and weather environments of the oil and gas exploration industry. Our Technical Sales and Engineering Experts will be on site to show you how our fluoroproducts can support your most crucial applications.
Intelligent resins and custom compounds from AGC Chemicals are Smart Chemistry Solutions. Click on the photo above to learn more now and be sure to use your free pass to visit us at OTC 2014 in Houston, TX (May 5-8) – Booth 3104.
|If you haven't registered yet, register today
for your complimentary 1-Day Pass.
Register online to avoid lines on-site— If you register by 21 March
and reside in the US, you will receive your conference badge in the mail.
Scheduled for 5-8 May 2014 in Houston, the Offshore Technology Conference is the world's foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry's largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here are some of the reasons why you should attend:
Register today and join us for OTC 2014!
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 120+ countries are there.
- In the World's Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.
Don't forget to register online to avoid lines on-site— If you register by 21 March and reside in the US, you will receive your conference badge in the mail.
Please note: You must register to receive your OTC 2014 complimentary 1-Day Pass, courtesy of AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc..